Monday, May 5, 2008

I wonder if someday Andy Pettitte will walk into a jail visiting room and see Rodger Clemens on the other side of the wi

Scene: Its a poorly lit jail house visiting room. One one side of the glass is Rodger Clemens. He has two days worth of growth on his face. His eyes are bloodshot from lack of sleep and his hair looks fine... as if he hasn't worn a baseball hat in years. Andy Pettitte walks in and sits down on the other side of the glass and picks up the phone.

Andy: Rodger tell me what happened

Rodger: She looked so young. She said she was 18. I didn't know.

Rodger puts his hand on the glass and looks emotionally pained.

Rodger: Are you my friend Andy ? Are you my friend ?

Andy just looks at Rodger and hangs up the phone and walks away. All you can see is Rodger screaming into the phone "Are you my friend Andy ?" but you can't hear it through the glass.

Exit scene

No comments: